Sales & Customer Management
Traditionally, reinsurance business is built on trust between the reinsurer and the cedent. Customer insights help reinsurers to add value with a timely service offering. Customer insights are built upon an efficient data collection and analysis
«In Sales and Customer Management, all insurers have catch-up potential: on the one hand to compete with start-ups and companies from outside the industry, on the other hand to elevate the value of their manifold customer interactions and -data. We can prove our successful contributions in all areas ranging from retail- to specialized B2B insurers.»
Successful customer focus and the introduction of CRM along the value chain depend on good, tested specialized concepts for pre-sales and after-sales activities. Good account planning (B2B) or customer and lead management can only reach a high level of effectiveness if integrated policy administration and claims processes are available for the customers.
Along an insurer’s value chain, CRM processes can be divided into the following two main sections:
- The phase prior to completion of a sale, where the aim is to address and handle focus customers as efficiently as possible during acquisition and arrive at conclusion of a contract with customer value added.
- The phase following closing of a contract, in which customers are given various points of access and opportunities for interactions so that the customer relationship, information and loyalty can be optimized on an ongoing basis.
Strategic account planning (for B2B insurers), or similarly new customer and lead management (for B2C insurers), is a key success factor for market development. It addresses the following topics:
- Objectives that should be pursued with the customer
- The customer’s situation and needs
- How can we obtain more information about the customer?
- What solution can create maximum added value for the customer?
- Which conditions have to be created for successful closing? How do I reach the customer?
Your sales chances can increase substantially through integrated processing and collection of this information with the entire sales force.
Once the customer relationship has been established, the second stage of the CRM process begins. Today’s insurance customers are very demanding when it comes to access to the insurer. After signing a contract, they want to receive the same information in the claims or policy administration process (making a claim, up-selling or cross-selling, information, service), no matter what the medium (mobile, internet, face-to-face). An interdisciplinary view of customers is important here, and a front-end application across multiple products and multiple domains, with connectivity for various technologies, is absolutely essential.
If you too wish to gear your data, information, processes and systems toward your customers and market development, our specialized concepts, implementation expertise and project experience can help you to achieve your goals. With our showcase and process templates, we can significantly accelerate your implementation.
Business life continues to pick up speed and become more complex. That is why, more than ever, good advice today cannot end in strategies and concepts, but must take into account implementation as whole. At Synpulse Management Solutions AG, we combine all of the expertise necessary to translate your requirements into bespoke software solutions and integrate these into your business organization as optimally as possible.
In the following overview, we would like to present some of our offers in detail:
Information about one’s own clients must be compiled, analyzed, and the resulting information prepared in such a way that it offers added value; digitalization and increasing costs — not to mention time pressures — make this process increasingly difficult. Sales organizations need solutions that can be integrated clearly, quickly, and flexibly into the operational and organizational structure.
BusinessRadar is a selection and analysis tool that has been developed continuously in many projects since 2001. The Software Suite already incorporates more than 15 years of expertise from various companies, industries, and countries.
BusinessRadar also affords large sales organizations an end-to-end view of client data, from employee to the Board of Directors, from strategic KPIs to individual data records. By flexibly combining the widest range of modules, BusinessRadar complements existing system landscapes to suit your needs exactly.
What can BusinessRadar do for your business?
- Quick access to information for thousands of users from specialist departments and management
- Instant application of analytical findings by means of operative actions
- Prompt and accurate handling of sales processes
- Pinpoint allocation of the marketing and sales budget
Broker Relationship Management
In addition to their own (hired) sales organization, many financial services companies are increasingly intent on collaborating with independent brokers. This is in response to the trend that end clients are increasingly asking for advice that is independent of brand and product, with the result that market shares are permanently moving. In addition to an organizational and procedural focus, the professional management of a variety of relationships with existing -- yet also potential -- marketing agents requires proper support from customized software which, not least, also fulfills regulatory requirements.
The Broker Relationship Management solution was developed specifically for the targeted management of relationships between a financial services company and its brokers. It allows internal and external data sources to be flexibly integrated. Individual modules enable specific analysis by the relationship manager alongside recording and evaluating master data, quotes, plans, contact reports, etc. Concrete measures derived from the analysis results can be initiated right from the tool.
What can Broker Relationship Management do for your company?
- Maintain an intelligent broker register (master data, document management, etc.)
- Integration of production, stock, and commission data
- 360° view of your brokers and sales units (segment-specific)
- Opportunity for ad-hoc performance, potential, and quote analysis
- Integration of deadline, activity, contact and follow-up management by means of direct access to MS Outlook
In light of increasing competitive pressures in the financial services industry, the competitive ability of many sales divisions must be increased: this can only be achieved using strategic sales management. Integral elements of such management include dedicated sales planning, a clear commission system, and integrated sales controlling, which provides information in a timely and effective manner. Client and brand-related KPIs must be included in addition to the production-related KPIs, which were used almost exclusively in the past.
The Sales Compass is a sales management and planning system across all sales channels for use by management. Using the solution, all relevant business information, such as production, stock, remuneration, agency, performance, client and cost information, can be made available in real-time in various role concepts. Innovative KPIs and control parameters can be defined directly by the department and immediately updated (online) in the reports.
What can the Sales Compass do for your company?
- End-to-end control system involving all sales channels and management areas
- Integration of existing planning and control tools (avoidance of isolated solutions)
- Corporate guidelines and value orientation displayed in planning and control tools
- Significant increase in transparency and validity using cockpits and KPI design
- Efficiency gains as a result of a reduction in process run times, error prevention
- Compliance with audit integrity and Solvency II requirements
Dr. Dirk Arndt
Executive Director Synpulse Software Solutions