Send me a message
Managing Partner, CEO & Transformation Enabler
As managing partner and the global head of banking, Yves' ambition is driven to grow the Synpulse proposition into a global management consulting proposition.
There are three core ingredients to the global strategy:
1. Building global account relationships with major financial institutions across Synpulse geographic span
2. Establish partnerships with product and solution alliances
3. Foster an innovation and business development culture that creates a Synpulse wide 'corps d'esprit'.
Yves has led large scale digital transformation projects across multiple countries and with many delivery partners. Together with his team he has designed the APAC growth strategy.
• Banking: • Private Banking • Wealth Management • TOM • Platform Transformation • Business Process Outsourcing • Customer Journey • Neo and Challenger Banks •
• Since 2008 in APAC, Yves has architected the Synpulse footprint in: Singapore, Australia, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia and India •
• Leadership Program, IMD Business School • M.Sc. in Computer Science, University of Zurich • Diploma in Economics and Information Systems •
• Avid ice hockey player • Interested in building stuff (digital and mechanical) •
• I am looking forward to discussing your challenges and opportunities personally • Send me a message or let's connect on LinkedIn •
Synpulse has again taken the crown as Best Integration Advisor at the Asian Private Banker Technology Awards for 2018 – the fourth year running for the financial sector consultancy. Meanwhile, PwC’s Henri Arslanian was named Fintech Changemaker of the […]
This paper illustrates the importance of industrialization from the point of view of providing a fully digital client advisory service. Synpulse has created a market radar of the current state of different industry players and made predictions about optimal operating models of banks […]