Second Senior Executives Forum 2017
Accelerating the Digital Transition to Operational Excellence
Second UK Wealth Management senior executive forum, taking place on Tuesday 21st of March at the Barber-Surgeon’s Hall. The forum is organised in collaboration with the Wealth Management Association (www.thewma.com).
Following the success of the September 2016 «Third Generation Operating Models in Wealth Management» executives forum, Synpulse is pleased to announce the «Accelerating the Digital Transition to Operational Excellence» event, to promote awareness of the challenges facing senior executives in the UK Wealth Management sector.
Digital transformation is a considerable effort and investment, whether it is misunderstood to mean deployment of new technologies, or genuinely harnessing technology for the obvious benefits of digitalisation. The methods and tools that addresses specific areas by improving important
localised processed, touchpoints or bottlenecks facilitate transformational efforts by:
- Removing friction and speeding up progress towards ultimate objectives
- Generating immediate returns to reduce change investment burdens
- Building confidence and motivating stakeholders towards a success-driven culture
In the 21st March forum panels of Wealth Management executives and Fintechs will present and debate their views on engaging in digital transformation.
17:00 Registrations and refreshments
17:50 Introduction to the evening by Alexander Cassar (Synpulse) and Liz Field (WMA)
18:00 Guest speakers will debate key priorities for the Wealth Management sector:
• Martin Andrew (Close Brothers Asset Management), Costas Constantinou (Beaufort Securities) and Lawrence Katsande (Coutts & Co.)
18:30 Panel discussion with representatives of leading Fintech providers:
• Priorities & Payments: Dennis Flad (Arevos) and Nicholas Hacking (ERI)
• Robotics: Jaime Bolivar (Techrules) and Andrew Foster (IRESS)
• CRM & CX: Alberto Cuccu (Objectway) and Eva Jasiecka (Finantix)
19:15 Closing remarks from Vladimir Dimitroff (Synpulse)
19:30 Networking drinks and buffet dinner
Having promoted next-generation operating models and engaging in digital transformations, Synpulse is now bringing its expertise in identifying, prioritizing and addressing functional and operational gaps. We are in a good position to do this with the valuable help from an ecosystem of leading vendors. Our intimate knowledge of private banking and wealth management and healthy relationships with industry clients make us an adept conduit of value between vendors and operating users, facilitating partnerships for mutual benefit.
We look forward to meeting you at the Forum!